The funeral for Tameka Foster’s son Kile Glover took place today in Atlanta, three weeks after a jet ski accident at Lake Lanier that left the 11-year-old brain dead.
Funeral services for Usher’s stepson were held at the Wieuca Baptist Church in Buckhead. Glover and a teenage friend were in an inner tube being pulled on a boat when they were hit by a jet ski that was reportedly being operated by a family friend. Glover suffered severe head injuries, was subsequently declared brain dead and was on life support for two weeks.
He died July 21 after reportedly being removed from life support.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Raymond family.
- Sweet Auburn Music Fest 2013
- President Obama at the 2013 Morehouse College Commencement
- Billboard Awards 2013: The Absolute Best (& Worst) Dressed (PHOTOS)
- Ravishing And Ratchet: Fine Women Who Might Kick Your A$$
- 50 Killer Looks Starring The Uber-Fabulous Solange Knowles
- WARDROBE WARS: Kerry Washington vs Zoe Saldana