Last night in New York City, Tri Star Pictures hosted a red carpet screening of the upcoming movie Sparkle at the Tribeca Grand Hotel.
Sparkle opens nationwide on August 17. It was Whitney Houston’s final film appearance before her death.
The cast was on hand: Jordin Sparks, Mike Epps, Carmen Ejogo, Derek Luke, Tika Sumpter, Omari Hardwick, executive producer Debra Martin Chase and Sony Pictures SVP DeVon Franklin. A slew of celebrities hit the carpet as well: Russell Simmons, Gabby Sidibe, Olympic medalist Cullen Jones, Stephen Baldwin, Valerie Simpson, June Ambrose, Rutina Wesley, S. Epatha Merkerson, Q Parker, Adrienne Bailon, AJ Calloway and pop/R&B newcomer Austin Brown.
- Sweet Auburn Music Fest 2013
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- President Obama at the 2013 Morehouse College Commencement
- Billboard Awards 2013: The Absolute Best (& Worst) Dressed (PHOTOS)
- Ravishing And Ratchet: Fine Women Who Might Kick Your A$$
- 50 Killer Looks Starring The Uber-Fabulous Solange Knowles