All of black Hollywood (minus Denzel Washington) stepped in style tonight for the 44rd annual NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. Bright color seemed to take the lead as the theme for the red carpet with stand-out style stars like Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, and little Quavezhane Wallis. Check out some of our fave (and not so fave) fashion stars from the evening!
- 50 Killer Looks Starring The Uber-Fabulous Solange Knowles
- WARDROBE WARS: Kerry Washington vs Zoe Saldana
- A Salute To Kandi Burruss [PHOTOS]
- FAB FINDS: 8 Way-Too Cute Crop Tops Under $60
- Fashion Designer Aamna Aqeel’s “Be My Slave” Photo Shoot
- Steve Harvey Honored With Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame