What do you think about having to pay taxes for your next hairdo? There are tax proposals in this current Georgia Legislative sessions that could require you pay taxes to hair stylists, barbers, nail technicians and to pay taxes for food. We all know that there is a recession, but some lawmakers are frowning on actions which could put a burden on low-income and middle-income families and at the same time, give big tax breaks to major corporations. Representative Roger Bruce, Senator Donzella James and Senator Horacena Tate are also concerned that changes to the Hope scholarship will hurt people who need the financial help the most. They want to tell you more about this legislative session at a town hall meeting, Thursday, March 24, 2011 from 7 to 9 pm.
- Kris Kross Rapper Chris Kelly Dead at 34 [VIDEO]
- Kris Kross' DJ Nabs Discusses the Life & Death of Chris Kelly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Stevie J & Joseline Talk Marriage and Prenups [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Alicia Keys & Maxwell Heat Up the Screen in New Video - "Fire We Make" [MUSIC VIDEO]
- Rihanna Naked in Barbados! [PHOTOS]