Channing Tatum’s romance movie “Dear John” knocked “Avatar” from the top spot over the weekend by earning 32.4 million. “Avatar” earned 26.3 million to take the second spot. Coming in at third was John Travolta’s action movie “From Paris With Love” and it brought in $8.1 million. At four was Mel Gibson’s “Edge of Darkness” with $7 million and rounding out the top 5 was “The Tooth Fairy” which earned $6.5 million.
- Voting is Open for Steve Harvey’s Neighborhood Awards! [VOTE]
- Summer Concert Series 2013 Details!
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Judge Sentences Chad Johnson to 30 Days in Jail for Slapping His Lawyer’s Butt in Court [VIDEO]
- Jill Scott: "This is Music...You're Supposed to Feel Something" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tika Sumpter Talks "The Haves and The Have Nots" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]