On Sunday April 15, 1990 the face of television was changed forever with the premiere of the Fox comedy sketch show “In Living Color.” The brainchild of Keenan Ivory Wayans and his brother Damon, “In Living Color” was a sharp and hilarious take on pop culture from the black perspective. Keenan recruited his equally talented siblings Kim, Damon, Marlon and Shawn in his comical hijinks bringing laughter to millions of viewers across the country. Almost 25 years later, the Wayans still have an influential foothold in Hollywood.
- "Mind, Body & Soul Expo" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn’t Know [PHOTOS]
- Steve Harvey’s Disney Dreamers Academy 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Conversations & Cocktails with Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE]
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Kelsey Nykole of "Couples Therapy" Breaks Down in Tears Over Relationship with Ghostface [EXCLUSIVE]