Jason Terry led his team the Dallas Mavericks to victory last night against the Miami Heat, 112-103! Dirk Nowitzki scored 29 points with help from Shawn Marion. “We didn’t want to go to Miami and give them basically two shots to close us out. So we kept plugging there in the fourth. So definitely a big win for us,” Nowitzki said. “And now we have to go down there and basically approach Sunday’s game as Game 7.” Lebron James wasn’t much help to Miami, seeming distracted by his personal life. Dwayne Wade took charge of the Heat dropping 23 points even though he was playing with a sore left hip. Chris Bosh lead the team with 10 rebounds and James added 8 points in his worst playoff game thus far. The Mavericks lead the series 3-2 and can take the entire championship this Sunday!
- Nominations Are Open for Steve Harvey's Neighborhood Awards [NOMINATE]
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Summer Concert Series 2013 Details!
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Chad Johnson Arrested for Probation Violation!
- Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Others Attend Funeral for Kris Kross Rapper Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly [PHOTOS]