Lauryn Hill took her one-of-a-kind voice in an unexpected stop to the Jimmy Fallon Show to perform two of her father-in-laws classic songs “Chances Are” and “Could Be Loved.” Wednesday was the 30 year anniversary of Bob Marley’s death. Lauryn started a family with Rohan Marley, Bob Marley’s son.
- Nominations Are Open for Steve Harvey's Neighborhood Awards [NOMINATE]
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Summer Concert Series 2013 Details!
- Strawberry Letter SHMS
- Chad Johnson Arrested for Probation Violation!
- Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Others Attend Funeral for Kris Kross Rapper Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly [PHOTOS]